Pages

Tuesday 27 November 2012

Liquorice All Sorts


Goood morning everyone! It's totally horrible at the moment here in rainy Manchester! It's REALLY windy, rainy, cold and just generally not nice! Everywhere else in the country seems to be flooding, I hope it doesn't get that bad here!! 
Last night I got home from work and got straight to work on my nails! I'd had Saturday's mani on for way too long, well 48 hours... This is what I came up with!
I like my accent nail best, it's like a liquorice all sort! 
The purple I used was O.P.I - Suzi and the 7 Dusseldorfs and the blue was O.P.I - Unfor-greta-bly Blue, both from my Germinis set. I seriously love this set, I never want it to run out! The mustard yellow was China Glaze - Kalahari Kiss. Whilst this isn't the neatest line work, it really shows how much I've improved since I first started doing my nails. I must say, I'm actually pretty proud of myself.

Also, Mr Postman has just brought me a few little gifts this morning. I can't wait to play! YAY!! 

Have a fab day guys :) 
Ariana xo 

No comments:

Post a Comment