Pages

Wednesday 21 November 2012

Christmas is coming!


HEY! Just a quick one for the moment whilst waiting for my current manicure to dry! 
Yesterday, I did my first Christmas mani of the year! Yes, I know it's still November. No, I don't care. IT'S NEVER TOO EARLY FOR CHRISTMAS!!!! In my mind anyway…
Apologies for the fluff on my middle finger and crappy picture!
I used Essie - Sugar Daddy and China Glaze - Fairy Dust for the base. For the dots I used Essie - Fishnet Stockings, O.P.I - My Boyfriend Scales Walls and Barry M - np320, followed by a coat of horribly thick, gloopy Seche Vite. Sugar Daddy, Fairy Dust and MBSW are three of my all time favourite polishes and I looove dots, so even if this manicure was crap, I'd still love it!!

And if you weren't satisfied with this post, you will be now! Here's a picture of my cat eating peanut butter off my dad's spoon. Mmmmm
I blurred out my dad's face, he was picking his teeth. It was funny, but he'd be annoyed if I put it on here un-blurred.

Thanks for reading!
Ariana xo





1 comment: