Pages

Wednesday 14 November 2012

Snow globe stars


Hey guys. Today I've been playing around with a glitter I've had for a while but have never actually gotten round to using. It's Kleancolor - Silver Star, which has two different sizes of holographic glitter and chunky stars suspended in a clear base. It's pretty freakin' cool! Like most glitter polishes which have larger flecks in, the bigger pieces did take a bit of effort to get out of the bottle. The stars being heavier had sunk to the bottom and stuck to the sides, but that was nothing a little bottle shake couldn't fix!
Argh it's like a snow globe, how beautiful?!
The colours I used for the gradient were Collection 2000 - Wow and A England - Tristam. Collection 2000 has recently been rebranded Collection, so I'm not too sure if this particular colour has been discontinued or what, but it's a pretty generic metallic silver that's everywhere. And Tristam is just the most amazing polish in the world. The colour, the holo, the consistency, everything about it is just wow! I then layered a coat of Silver Star over the gradient, fished out a few stars for each nail and finished it all off with a layer of topcoat. 
I looove this manicure so much, it's like a frosty night sky! Unfortunately, my photography skills are yet to be perfected, so I apologise for the poor photos. Haha. I hope to bring you better pictures sometime soon!

Ariana xo



No comments:

Post a Comment