Pages

Monday 5 November 2012

My very first post!


Hello all!

My name is Ariana, and after a lot of deliberation, I have finally plucked up the courage to start my very own blog! I'm writing this blog to share with you my passion for nails and all things nail related! Hopefully I'll be able to get the hang of this sooon and you'll all enjoy my posts! So for now, I shall leave you with todays nails……

I recently acquired a miniature set of O.P.I's Germany fall collection, which was quite aptly named 'Ger-minis' - cool, hey?! I used all four colours for this manicure and 'Don't pretzel my buttons' is definitely my favourite! Without a doubt, I'll be purchasing a full size one asap!

l-r, Nein! Nein! Nein! Ok Fine!, Don't Pretzel My Buttons, Unfor-greta-bly Blue and Suzi and the 7 Dusseldorfs

I really hope you enjoyed my first blog post and and thank you for reading :) 
Ariana xo

No comments:

Post a Comment