Pages

Saturday 24 November 2012

Jingle All the Way!


Hiya everyone!

Today I've been doing a little bit of glitter placement with my new Jingle All the Way holiday set by China Glaze.
   Pizzazz                                              Merry Berry

This set is so great! I've wanted Merry Berry for a few weeks after seeing it swatched and it's just as beautiful in person! It's like a big warm mug of mulled wine on my fingertips, mmmm.
And then there's Pizzazz! What can I say?! I absolutely love this glitter! It's like the confetti explosion that happens when someone wins Who Wants to be a Millionaire! I've said I love it and I actually do. Like, really really love love love it! It's made up of two sizes of glitter; a small one and slightly bigger small-medium one. And it's got so many colours in! After close inspection, I found gold, silver, fuchsia, teal, burnt orange and green. I feel like I'm wearing some multicoloured tinsel on my nails, all that's missing is it's plasticy smell! 

Close up of Pizzazz <3

Also this evening, I've been reading some really interesting stuff about Monsanto. They're literally trying to take over the world.

Have a nice evening everyone!
Ariana xo

No comments:

Post a Comment