Pages

Thursday 15 November 2012

Bubbles!


Good evening nail lovers!

Last night whilst doing a bit of late night instagramming, I came across a lovely manicure by Lucy's Stash. After searching her blog for a while, I finally found the post from October about these nails! Check them out here, she's amazing! So anyway, I really liked the idea and thought I'd give it a go. 
 
I'm totally digging this manicure, the dots remind me of air bubbles and port holes and just general underwater-ness! I might even keep it on longer than 24 hours ;) maybe... 

I used Lime Crime - Milky Ways and A England - Saint George. I adore both of these colours but unfortunately my Milky Ways has gone a bit thick and really difficult to work with, boooo. I was quite disappointed about this to be honest, I've only had the polish a couple of months and I've not used it that much :( oh well! It's a really unique off-white creme with a hint of peach. I was going to use this with Lime Crime - Once In A Blue Mousse for the bubbles but I ended up going for Saint George, the most perfect emerald green. I can't wait for payday so I can splash out on more A England polishes, I'm sooo in love with them! 

Thanks for reading everyone :) seeee you next time!
Ariana xo

No comments:

Post a Comment