Pages

Monday 3 December 2012

Being busy is rubbish!


Hi everyone! Ugh, I have been soooo busy this week and not has time to post :( work + christmas + work christmas party + life = blog takes a backseat!

Tonight I'm going to post about a couple of little presents my postman dropped off the other day :) they were China Glaze - Creative Fantasy and China Glaze - It's A Trap-Eze! These are from the Cirque du Soleil: Worlds Away collection and I am in love with them both!! Creative Fantasy is just amazing, it's jumped straight to the top of my all time favourites list. The manicure I ended up doing left me feeling pretty uninspired though. The pictures I took sucked too. But I've not posted in a while, so I'll let you see! 

Like I said, Creative Fantasy is beautiful. I've got a top coat on in the pictures but it actually dries slightly matte, which I do quite like! And It's a Trap-Eze is so cool! Multicoloured glitter with a sheer white base and opaque in two coats, what more could you ask for?

Sorry for being MIA guys, hope you enjoyed my return post! 
Ariana xo

2 comments: