Pages

Thursday 27 December 2012

Update!

Hey everyone! Hope you're all well!
Quick update before work for you all if anyone's been wondering why I've been AWOL! Yep, you guessed it, Christmas was upon us and I've been mad busy! And also, on Christmas Eve, I had my phone stolen. My beautiful, beautiful phone :( so until I get a new one (which fingers crossed is fairly soon, as my sister is upgrading hers and giving me her old iPhone) I shan't be able to Instagram.

One of my presents this year was The WAH Nails Book of Nail Art and I LOVE it!! So last night whilst crying into my gin and tonic regarding my lack of iPhone I recreated these bad boys!
Yes, it's a well terrible picture. Yes, it was taken on photobooth. And yes, this is my life. HA! I'll upload a better pic after work!
Hope everyone had a fab christmas! Despite the phone, mine was brill :)
Thanks for stopping by! 
Ariana xo

No comments:

Post a Comment