Pages

Wednesday 5 December 2012

Nail Art Dec!


Good morning all! 

Two days ago I started Californails December Nail Art Challenge
It was supposed to be started on the first of December but in typical Ariana style I started it on the third. I love things like challenges and competitions, they're so fun!! Day 3 1 and the prompt is Snow! Now this isn't some of my best nail art, but I just really wanted to get started!

I used Barry M - Pink Silver Glitter and good old O.P.I - My Boyfriend Scales Walls. The Barry M polish was a nicer shade in the shop…it fell a bit flat for me once I got it home. It has a very slight holo and the glitter, yeah, is nice, but I'm not really sure what colour it's actually supposed to be and not in a good way. Pink? Peach? Silver? White?! Ugh all I know is that when my grandma comes to stay over Christmas, she'll tell me she just LOVES it and would be so grateful if she could borrow it one day! Thanks Granny, you can have it.

Anyway, try this challenge gals! It's SO fun! And if you're all like "whoa, I can't start it now, I'm way too late", DO AN ARIANA, and start late! Woohoo! If you're on instagram check out @californails and #nailartdec (yes, I found my hashtag!). 

Love,
Ariana xo

No comments:

Post a Comment