Pages

Monday 17 December 2012

Nail Art Dec, Day 13: Candy Canes

Hey! Hope you've all had a fab weekend! I worked, as usual, ha.
Yesterday I did the manicure that was meant for the 13th. Which was...CANDY CANES! I really liked this prompt. God, I just love the whole challenge! So, my Candy Cane manicure ended up like this...
I used O.P.I - My Boyfriend Scales Walls and Essie - Fishnet Stockings. My Seche Vite is getting a bit thick and gloopy now no matter how much thinner I put in it, which is REALLY annoying, so there was loads of shrinkage by the time I got around to taking my pictures. For this reason, pay day can't come fast enough!! 

Even with the shrinkage, I really liked this manicure. I got loads of comments all day at work about it :D I even got featured on @nailartwow's IG! How exciting!! This is the first time I've ever been featured like that, I felt slightly starstruck when I checked my phone and saw the notification! It was so nice of Dylan to feature me and I really appreciate everyone who liked and commented on the picture! Yay! 

Check out the other people participating in the challenge by searching #NailArtDec on Instagram and @Californails who was the brains behind it all!

Thanks for reading everyone :) sleep tight!
Ariana xo





No comments:

Post a Comment