Pages

Thursday 13 December 2012

Favourite EVER!


Hey everyone! Hope you're all well! I've had such a lazy day today, literally all I have done is my nails, make up and watched tv, it's been great fun!! 
Last night before bed I did a manicure which I totally fell in love with. I'm still kicking myself for taking it off! Here it is.
The pictures are all pretty much the same, but I loved this manicure so much I just had to put them on! The bronze colour is China Glaze - Harvest Moon with O.P.I - Call Me Gwen-Ever. I know I say 'this is one of my favourite polishes EVER!' like all the time BUT, I think Call Me Gwen-Ever is actually one of my favourite polishes ever, ha. The formula is so amazing! I think it could actually be a one coater. But two coats and perfection! It's smooth, shiny, glossy, just everything you'd want in a polish. Plus, I love burnt orange and coral shades and this is just like a mix of the two! It's just too nice, my brain is in overload.
Also, it was so beautiful outside when I was taking my pictures I just had to capture what I could see and share it. Oh, winter in Lancashire! 

Thanks for reading :) hope you all enjoyed my post! And share my love for Call Me Gwen-Ever! Swooooooon!
Ariana xo

No comments:

Post a Comment