Pages

Tuesday 11 December 2012

Nail Art Dec, Day 10: Lights


Good evening! Carrying on with Californails' December Nail Art Challenge, here is Day 10's manicure. The prompt was LIGHTS! I loved this prompt and was really excited to see what I could do! So, without further ado, here is my Day 10: LIGHTS mani! 
Base: Collection 2000 - Wow, Lights: Barry M - Black & Bright Red, China Glaze - Papaya Punch, Lime Crime - Once in a Blue Mousse & Pastelchio,
This wasn't one of the most technically challenging pieces of nail art, but I really liked the simplicity of it. Also it's got me super excited for Christmas and putting my tree up, so I loved it even more!

Check out #NailArtDec for everyone else doing the challenge, there's some really amazing manicures!

Ariana xo 

No comments:

Post a Comment