Pages

Saturday 29 December 2012

I Love Purple!


Morning! How's everyone feeling today? My christmas spirit is sadly slowly fading :( I don't mind too much though as it's being replaced by BIRTHDAY feeling! On the 11th January it's my 21st and I am SO excited! I'm going to Harry Potter World with my family then partying in Manchester the day after to celebrate such a milestone! A few weeks later I'm going to London for my brother's graduation and whilst there I'm hoping to visit to the WAH salon in Dalston…I literally can not explain how excited I am! WAAAAH!
So….after more obsessing about Wah (did I mention I love WAH?), here's my mani inspired by the Christmas gift from my sister!
Trying to disguise my broken nail :(
As well as getting my phone stolen, I broke my middle finger nail on Christmas Eve (worst xmas eve ever?!) so I tried out taking pictures of my right hand, massive fail! It did not want to move for me, haha. Anyway, I did this mani two days ago and I think it's held up pretty well, right? The base colour I used was Lime Crime - Lavindary and for the lines I used Collection - Parma Violets. 

I don't know if I'll get chance to post before the new year so, if I don't end up doing, HAPPY NEW YEAR! Hope you all have a really brilliant time celebrating the start of 2013 and an even better year!
Lots of love,
Ariana xo

No comments:

Post a Comment