Pages

Saturday 5 January 2013

Happy New Year!


Hey guys! Hope you all had a really fab New Year celebration, I can not actually believe it's already 2013! How fast has 2012 gone?! Sorry I've been so sparse with my posts recently, Christmas and New Year have been sooo busy, I've been ridiculously tired since! I went away for a few days over New Year with some friends, my nails suffered to say the least! I broke two :( oh well!! As soon as I got home though they were tended to and I loved the manicure I did. It lasted a whole three days, which is actually unheard of for me! All the pictures I took were actually after the three days, so I'm sorry for the tip wear and ridiculously dry cuticles!
The base colour I used was Lime Crime - Peaches Cream with stripes of China Glaze - Papaya Punch and O.P.I - Call Me Gwen-Ever. The colours didn't come out fabulously in the pictures, especially Peaches Cream which is actually a lot more vibrant and fluorescent in person! 

I'm gonna (hopefully) do a late post of my favourite polishes of 2012 soon, it'll be really fun! 

Speak soon everyone :) 
Ariana xo

No comments:

Post a Comment