Pages

Tuesday 15 January 2013

My 21st/Day 7 - Pastel!


Hello there everybody! How are you all? Well, I hope! 

So, last week I was SUUUPER busy! It was the week of my 21st birthday and there was so many celebrations flying around all over the place, I've literally had zero amount of time to post! Before I get to the actual subject of this post (nails, of course) I just want to share with everyone a brief overview BIRTHDAY WEEK - be prepared, it's probably pretty boring, so skip over if you want! 

Well, the week started off pretty slow. I worked loads at the start to get my hours out of the way, went for a couple of meals, the usual prep! But then, on the 11th (my actual birthday) I went to the most AMAZING place on earth. Yes, you guessed it…HARRY POTTER WORLD! All I can say is, this was literally the best day of my whole entire life! If you ever get a chance, GO! Your life will never ever be the same again! Although it's places like that which make me sad I'm just a muggle and have to live in the real world :( oh well! Onto Saturday…I was in bed all day with tonsillitis, nooo!! But as it was birthday week, I went out into Manchester and had lots of fun with my friends! It was a brilliant night and I didn't break a nail, win win! Sunday consisted of me whining and sleeping as apparently tonsillitis and hangovers don't mix, who would have thought it? I've still got a few little 21st celebs to come yet, which is exciting :) could end up birthday month! 

Anywayyyy, nail time! So, I did this manicure like, a week ago? And it was for Californails Nail Art January Challenge, Day 7 being pastel! I LOVED this manicure! It was another gradient just like Day 1, but who cares? It was super pretty and I got sooo many compliments at work! 
I used Lime Crime - Once In A Blue Mousse and Lavindairy for the gradient topped with a layer of China Glaze - Fairy Dust. Amazeballs! 

Hope you all enjoyed my post and didn't mind me waffling on about my birthday too much, haha. Thanks for reading :) 
Ariana xo 

No comments:

Post a Comment