Pages

Tuesday 15 January 2013

ANIMAL


Catch up time gang! 

Californails #NailArtJan, Day 10 - Animal Print!
This is the first time I've ever done leopard print, I think it kind of worked right? The colours not so much… I bought Revlon - Scandalous today and layered it over Barry M - Black. I love it so much that I really didn't want to take it off! So I just tried to find some colours that could go with it and make a leopard print… I'm thinking fail, ha! 

Also, something I've just realised - I did a zebra print mani on the 9th, which I could have actually used for my Day 10 nails! Duh! Why, oh, why did you ruin your beautiful Scandalous nails Ariana? Blarghhh!

These pictures were after two days of wear so they're pretty...worn. I used China Glaze - Kalahari Kiss for the base and O.P.I - Uh-Oh Roll Down The Window for the stripes! Safari!

Goodnight everyone,
Ariana xo





No comments:

Post a Comment