Pages

Saturday 2 February 2013

Stains and Chevrons

Gooood evening everybody and happy Saturday! After an extremely busy two weeks and nine straight days of work, I finally have a day off! I've been sooo drained recently, I've hardly had chance to do my nails, let alone blog. So, here's me playing catch up.

I recently purchased Milani - Hi-Res and it's absolutely beautiful. I'm gonna swatch it soon, but for now here's a mani I did merely featuring it. Now, be warned, the other day I painted my nails with China Glaze - Merry Berry (over two layers of base coat, may I please add?) and my natural nails have been left super stained and I've been left super pissed. So yeah, please excuse the yellowness! ...And the sucky pics and tip wear!
See you sooon!
Ariana xo

No comments:

Post a Comment