Pages

Sunday 24 February 2013

Lime Crime Goodness!

Hey everyone! Hope you're all well and have had a fab weekend!

Got a little special something to show you all tonight! What is it, you ask? 
LIME CRIME + GRADIENT + SKITTLE = RAINBOWY AMAZINGNESS
What can I say? I loved this manicure so much, the whole time it was on all I could think of were unicorns, merry-go-rounds and rainbows falling from the sky. Doot doot, I love LC!
So, this is what I started off with! A lovely pastel skittle mani which once done I reeeally didn't want to do anything to. It was too perfect! Lime Crime polishes are so amazing, they apply like a dream and the colours are so unique (to my collection, at least). They're all pastel shades that're also slightly neon, it's really cool! The only possible downside - they thicken a little too quickly for my liking, which is nothing a little polish thinner can't fix!   

Anyway, I eventually plucked up the courage to set to work on this beautiful base and produced these babies! 
They were an absolute bitch to photograph, but hey, I dont care! I LOVED THIS MANICURE! If I could, I'd marry it and make it my life. Be mine, Lime Crime. All I need now is violet hair and a tea party.

Thanks for reading!
Love,
Ariana xo

No comments:

Post a Comment