Pages

Thursday 7 February 2013

Ice Truck Killer!

Good evening everyone, hope you're all well! 

I've got a funtastic (fun and fantastic at the same time, get it?!) manicure to show you tonight! I've been wanting to do this mani for soooo long and last night I finally did!

I love Dexter and these nails feature pretty heavily in the first season, so they just had to be done. I'm up to season six now and the ICE TRUCK KILLER has again reared his ugly yet beautiful head! I was so excited to see him and the infamous amputated hand that I jumped straight over to my polishes and started painting! So, here we have it...Ice Truck Killer nails!
The colours I used for this manicure were: Barry M - Shocking Pink, Lime Crime - Creme De Limon, China Glaze - Creative Fantasy, China Glaze - Papaya Punch and Lime Crime - Pastelchio. All topped with a coat of the beautiful China Glaze - Fairy Dust!

I had sooo many ideas for this mani but I really couldn't bring myself to do anything to it, I just loved it! Such a fun manicure inspired by one of my favourite programs in the world! 

OH BUT, WAIT!
Mr Postman came and brought me these this morning...
Needless to say, whilst I thought Ice Truck Killer nails would be on forever, they came off and these babies got swatched the hell out of!

Thanks for reading everyone! See you soon!
Ariana xo

No comments:

Post a Comment