Pages

Saturday 13 April 2013

I Went AWOL! Update!

Hi everyone! How've you all been? I've not posted in almost a month and I'm super sorry! Work's been incredibly busy (we're short staffed at the moment), my camera broke and just little things have been keeping me busy and away from the blog! BUT, I've finally got an iPhone 5 to replace my 4s which was stolen on Christmas Eve! Yay! So anyway, here's just a little post to keep you updated with what I've been up to and a few of my favourite manis I've done in the past month! All of them are on Instagram anyway, so if you follow me on there, you've probably already seen them (sorry)!
This was a gradient using two polish's I received in some nail mail from Aus. The green is BC - Shade 16? and the blue Boe - #3 topped with some Fairy Dust. 
This mani excited me A LOT! Not only was it my Good Friday manicure (I love Good Friday), it was done using my first Sinful Colors polishes! I'm not sure of the exact date, but I think it was the 20th March that they were launched in the UK and so far I love the brand! £1.99 a bottle, great colours and great formula! What more can you ask for?! I used Barry M - Black, Barry M - White, Sinful Colors - Boogie Nights and All About You (middle finger).
Now this was the day I got my iPhone 5!!! ARGH I5!!! This was inspired by a mani of Chalkboard Nails' and I really loved it! For this I used Lime Crime - Once In A Blue Mousse, Parfait Day and Crema De Limon.
Another Fairy Dust gradient and more Sinful Colors! 
Last but not least, the mani I have on right now! I know it's not super neat or anything, but this was my first attempt at using acrylic paints for nail art and I think I did quite well! It's a lot easier to use than I thought and yeah, LOVE! 
Woohoo! Hope you all enjoyed my quick update! Considering the fact I seem to be getting rather unreliable with my blog at the moment (I'll get better, promise!), follow me on Instagram! @arianaangel :)

Thanks for reading everyone!
Ariana xo

1 comment:

  1. Hi there!! I wanted to let you know I nominated you for a Best Blogger Award! I just found your blog on my search for bloggers with less than 200 followers and I fell in love with it. Here is a link to my post: http://klovesnailpolish.blogspot.com/2013/04/award-best-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete