Pages

Tuesday 5 March 2013

Chevronsss

Hey guys, hope you're all well!

Sorry I've not posted in so long! I'm feeling so uninspired at the moment :( I'm thinking it's something to do with the fact I've ran out of Seche Vite and every single manicure I do I ruin pretty much straight away, ARGH! It may sound stupid but it's so upsetting, haha. 

So here's a purple chevron mani I did recently, it was pretty.
For this manicure I used China Glaze - Creative Fantasy for the base and top layer and Lime Crime - Lavendery for the chevron. The colour of Creative Fantasy came out differently on each layer, obviously because one was over just a base coat and the other was over Lavendery, but I liked the way it turned out anyway! The colours smudged on my middle finger cos Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Top Coat sucks. 

HURRY UP PAY DAY AND LET ME GET RE-INSPIRED!

Have a lovely evening guys.
Ariana xo

No comments:

Post a Comment